Cycle around incredible historic neighborhoods and exciting destinations on bamboo bikes! Guided bike tours allow you to explore various parts of the Philippines in a safe, fun, and informative way. The tours are typically done in small groups of around 5 - 10 pax. Choose from a wide variety of Bambike designs which include our signature Ligtasin Cove beach cruisers, Victoria city bikes and other handmade bamboo bike designs as each Bambike is unique. Our guides will serve as your Bambassadors, making sure that you are well taken care of throughout your entire experience with us at Bambike Ecotours.
NOTE: PayPal is our payment gateway and an account is not required to check out. All you need is any major credit card to complete the transaction.
GCash payments also accepted: please message us at m.me/bambikeecotours to arrange your booking.
Bambike Safety and Health Protocols During Guided Bike Tours:
- Adherence to minimum public health standards.
- Complete waiver form: BAMBIKE WAIVER
- Guests will bring their own water bottles, free refills available on site.
- Bring personal biking helmet if preferred.
- Maximum of 15 pax per tour group.
- No age limit. Children must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- First aid kits and disinfectant sprays will be available during the tour.
- Symptomatic individuals, the elderly, individuals with underlying conditions, and pregnant women are not allowed to join the tour.
- Disinfecting bikes and frequently touch surfaces after the tour.
GUIDED BAMBOO BIKE TOURS
A 2.5 hour bike tour in Intramuros that includes Fort Santiago!
2 hr 30 min35 US dollars
You'll only need 1.5 hours to experience Intramuros on this bike tour!
1 hr 30 min20 US dollars
The best way to see Intramuros and catch Manila's famous sunset!
2 hr37 US dollars